Saturday, May 28, 2011

Capital R for Rockin Roommate! :)

Friends are hard to find in this world. True friends, friends for life, you name it.. It's hard to really get to know someone and to determine that he or she is the person that you can count on in hardships and happiness. It was one hell of a ride, for searching good friends. While I'm in Melbourne since last year, I've found new friends, definitely. But the ones that I could really count on? That's priceless, and I've found a few of them. I'm thankful for their presence in my life, I really do. I know I burst out at times and being emotional.. And I am so sorry for being so messed up. But I know I can always rely upon these honourable friends that I am so glad to get to know with. And the main person that I wanted to acknowledge is.. Here goes. None other than my friend, ally, and most of all, my roommate, Shahirah Ayuni, or commonly known as Shayra. She rocked my world, that's for sure. Apart from sharing the same name 'Shahirah', I feel like we have lots of other things in common too. She's extremely helpful and hardworking and a good cook as well! Her dish 'ayam madu' is seriously to die for, you guys should have tried it for yourself :)


But the one thing that I am so proud and amazed about her is that she is one of toughest person I know. She is stronger than she looks from the outside, and that is one really intelligent girl. She never gives up no matter what challenges in life that are thrown at her. Yes, I've seen her crumbled at times, cried her eyes out because of some matters.. But she stood up again with head held high and faced the world with a smile on her face. I can't think of how many times I've secretly (now it's not a secret anymore though :p ) that I wished that I can be as strong as she is. I don't know how many times I've complained about how tough my assignments is and how I can't deal with of it anymore but she just keeps on giving me the support for me to go along with it til the end. She is an electrical engineering student for God's sake, but she is one of the most fun person that I've known for my whole life!

There are too much things about this girl that I can describe but it won't be enough in just a blog post.. What I can say is that, I'm truly thankful for being given a chance to get to know her, and to be her roommate for the past one and a half years now. Now that I'm going to graduate soon in the end of the year (InsyaAllah), I'll sure be missing her presence like hell. That's why we're planning the spend the rest of the year as fully as possible.

The reason why I'm writing this post about her is because.. I just feel like to. I know she mentioned a couple of times about me in her blog but I never get the chance to do so too. So now, I'm writing this down for her and hope that she knows how great and awesome a roommate and friend that she had been for me all these while. Cha, I love you roomie and I'm sorry if I ever hurt you in any ways that I didn't intend too. I hope I can be a better friend for you, like how you are to me. Thanks for everything!

Sincerely with lots and lots of love,
Farah @ Parrot

PMS always makes me so emotional and teary eyed.. 0_0

 Love you long time roommate!

1 comment:

  1. Just read it. OMG.. Mata I dah berair ok.! Thank u so much roomie. Love u soo soo damn much. xoxo. Terharu tak tahu nak cakap apa.. U're such a great friend and room mate. Auuu.. Sorry if I hurt u selama ni jugak in any kind of way tanpa disedari. Mwahxx"!

    ReplyDelete