Monday, February 21, 2011

hurmm.

Will people still change even after they promised they will always stay the same and never will change?

Well, I don't believe that. People will certainly change. Promises made saying that they would never do are just a bunch of crap.

I know I'm not perfect. I'm not the best. I have my flaws. I have my bad sides as well as some good sides. I know I'm not your top priority. I know I'm not THAT important to you, in your life. I know I'm not always on your mind. I know at times you are so pissed off with me, with my behaviour.

But as much as you want me to understand you, please do understand me too. The distance is hard enough for us to endure; don't make it any harder.

You made me fall in love with you. So don't make me fall out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment