Friday, April 22, 2011

Easter break!

Everything happened for a reason. Maybe this is for the best. I am no match for you, as you are not for me. Let bygone be bygone. I'm getting tired of it...

Anyways, enough with all the relationship drama, I'm over that (hopefully!). Okay so Easter break already started. It is Good Friday today, and we're going to have a week-long holidays. I'm going to Brisbane early tomorrow morning for 5 days, and it will be a blast for me again, definitely. Looking forward to see my friends there as always. Haha.

As for now, nothing much going on. Lazying around in the house, sleeping eating movie marathon (in that order). I am too freaking lazy even before the break starts. Omaigod.. This semester passed without me knowing it. More than half of the semester has already gone! Wow. And I didn't feel like I'm doing anything much (in terms of education and uni stuff. Hehe). That's just how sad and pathetic I am this semester. Damn this.

A friend of mine went back to Kuching yesterday for the holidays. I envy him so freaking much - I miss home as well! He went back because his sister has delivered a cute baby boy a few days ago, so he was anxious to see his new nephew. I'm happy for them. I've known him and the family for many years now; so they are close to my heart as well (and because one of the family members is also one of my best friends). But anyhow, I soooo can't wait to go home as well (probably during the winter break; if not, I'll only going back to home during Raya time ONLY because my sister's wedding will takes place on the 4th of the Raya).

So that's all for now I guess. I just woke up and feels like writing some crap on my long-abandoned blog. Gonna shower after this and make myself a decent lunch (which usually consists of rice with fried egg/nuggets. Typical 'nasi orang bujang' wahahaha). So long now folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment