Sunday, June 5, 2011

A Birthday Wish for Her! :)

Today is the 5th of June. So what is happening on that date? What is it? What is it again???

Ohhh it is the birthday of one person that is close to me. My partner in crime. Shahirah Ayuni Jaafar Thani :) Click here to read her blog :)

For those who still doesn't know (I've mentioned her, like, millions of times already here), she's my roommate here in Melbourne. We've been together (amboi macam a couple plak) for a year and a half. As roommates lah! So today she turns 22. Aww dah besar :') hahahaha! We held a very low key birthday celebration, small and intimate, just the 7 of us. Brought her to dinner, and the others surprised her with a cake when we arrived home. Love seeing her happy face. Happy Birthday cha! May Allah swt bless you always and grant you the happiness and success for the rest of your life.. Good luck with your exams! Xoxo ;)
The birthday girl with her birthday cake
Those who were involved in the 'intimate' celebration hehe
And finally.. A picture of me and the birthday girl! :)
To Shayra,
Hope you had fun.. I know it is just a small one, but I hope that it meant so much to you okay? As I said before, present you nanti kat Malaysia I bagi.. Sekarang takde budget doeee.. Hahahaha! Happy Birthday again cha!! Love you :)

2 comments:

  1. Aalalalala.. Soo sweett!! Hahahaha.. I nampak u mcm tulis blog tadi. Tp lupa nak melawat blog u. Hehe. Thank u so much! Eventhough not many people but I feel happy and glad that u guys sanggup spend time for me eventhough dah nak exam and busy with assignments. Thank u so much yo!! To u and everyone! Btw i gelak sorang cause baca part dah mcm couple plak! LOL! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. contoh kawan yg baik hati... :D

    ReplyDelete